Thursday, August 15, 2013

EconOMNOMNOM

I consider myself a fairly adventurous eater, at least for an American.

There are still foods that gross me out at least a little.  But I don't think there's any food that grosses me out more than the thought of food I have just been chewing up for the last few seconds.  If I saw that on a plate, it would probably go straight in the trash.

Which, if you think about it, is kind of odd.  Because we are eating that, all the time, by definition. But on the other hand, it makes a lot of sense.  Because if you ever do see that on a plate, it's probably not a good idea to eat it.


I think this is a pretty interesting and unique example of something.  But I'm not going to spend any more time thinking about it right now because (a) it's an EconOMNOMNOM, and (b) gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment