Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Coming soon: Haikunomics!

I don't necessarily endorse or reject the angle of this essay by Stephen Ziliak. That said, I can't not make economics haiku a regular feature of this blog.

By the way, for those of you who think haikunomics is in some way going against the original mission statement of this site...well on the one hand I can sort of understand you thinking I'm really serious about this business of a strictly economics-themed economics blog. But on the other hand I did name it Economonomics, and by the way have you seen the new slogan?


Q-tip: Wehr

3 comments:

  1. Ha, is the slogan to do with Freakonomics or am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not missing anything. Would you believe, an apple without the slightest trace of citrus inside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recall ever getting your opinion on this, and it's something every economist must be asked: What's your opinion of Freakonomics? (Please respond via blog post, if you prefer.)

    ReplyDelete